Rob Lanphier - administrator of www.electorama.com and wiki.electorama.com. Note: almost all of the content formerly hosted on wiki.electorama.com can be found at https://electowiki.org
More about me can be found on my homepage. For my history with this website, see my December 2019 blogpost "Why donate to a non-profit with a hard-to-pronounce name?". There, I describe
Earlier this month, I redirected almost all of the content URLs from wiki.electorama.com to electowiki.org. I also published my December 2019 blogpost "Why donate to a non-profit with a hard-to-pronounce name?", which chronicles my 1994-2019 electoral reform journey (e.g. establishing the EM-list, establishing electorama.com, setting up this wiki, migrating this wiki, etc).
A brief history of wiki.electorama.com (aka "Electowiki"). wiki.electorama.com was born back in 2005, thanks to the initiative and an initial burst of effort by User:DanKeshet, and the promising beginnings of a wiki community. Dan took a wikibreak, but I was largely able to take over. I wrote+deployed the Electowidget extension to this wiki. Things plugged along for a few years, then I ran out of time to keep up with the site. The login system that I put in place to stop spam sadly also seemed to make new accounts difficult (or impossible) to create. I had some half-baked plans to shift to using Github Pages as a possible replacement, but didn't get the export fully done to my satisfaction. User:Psephomancy set up an export of this site over at https://electowiki.miraheze.org . When I saw how far Psephomancy made it (getting the move 98% done), I did the other 2%, quickly making a logo for the site and registering https://electowiki.org . We're on track to migrate the vast majority of wiki.electorama.com over to electowiki.org, and making that the normative copy of most of the articles (keeping https://electorama.com/em over here, as well as information about Electowidget)
The main obstacle in my mind to making this shift official is making the edit history kosher. Psephomancy filed a ticket over at the Miraheze issue tracker, and I'm optimistic we can figure something out.